Why buy picture frames when you can just make them yourself?
One of the great things about making your own picture frames is that you can create them in exactly the shape and size you need to match your photos. DIY picture frames also make wonderful gifts. Your friends and family will be deeply touched when they see a cherished photograph encased in a custom made picture frame.
Here we have collected some of the coolest, most unique, and charming DIY picture frame ideas that anyone can make at home!
1. Pencil Picture Frame from Little Birds Blog
2. Wine Cork Frame from Weddingbee
3. Popsicle Stick Frames from Eighteen25
4. Striped Washi Tape Frame from Bombshell Bling
5. Mini Twig Frame from MyPrintly
6. Old Window Turned Picture Frame from I am Momma Hear Me Roar
7. Colorful Cardboard Frames from Let’s Do Something Crafty
8. Birch Bark Frame from GardenMama
9. Yarn Picture Frame from Spoonful of Imagination
10. Penny Photo Frame from Oh So Lovely Blog
11. River Rock Picture Frame from Morena’s Corner
12. Mason Jar Vase Picture Frame from Home Stories A to Z
13. Seashell Frame from Everything Etsy
14. Matchbox Car Picture Frame from Holly Marie Sosa
15. Mosaic Picture Frame from Today’s Creative Life
16. Picture Frame Wreath from Infarrantly Creative
17. Book Photo Frame from It’s Always Autumn
PIN the image below to save these picture frame ideas for later or to share with friends!