Leftover wallpaper from your latest redecorating project? Check out these ideas for great DIY projects using wallpaper and put that leftover wallpaper to good use.
1. Line the drawers with wallpaper.
2. Dress up your boring stair risers.
3. Frame a piece of wallpaper and turn it into a work of art.
4. Give a plain trash can a makeover by covering it with pretty wallpaper.
Tutorial: Pillar Box Blue
5. Give an old lampshade a quick refresh.
6. Upgrade a tray into a stylish drink server.
Tutorial: The Lovely Drawer
7. Beautify your blinds.
Adding pretty wallpaper to your dreary old blinds can transform a room making it look bigger and brighter.
via: Tinkered Treasures
8. Wallpaper your cabinets to give your kitchen a whole new look.
via: Up to Date Interiors
9. Cover the top of the coffee table with wallpaper.
10. Add wallpaper to your bookcase for an instant style upgrade.
Tutorial: Erin Spain
What do you think about these ideas? Do you think you’ll give any of them a try? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always, feel free to share this post with others!
Be the first to comment