Wallpaper is not just for walls, you can decorate loads of things with it. You can use wallpaper to cover an old lampshade, line your shelves and drawers, and much more. Here is an awesome collection of 10 unusual ideas for leftover wallpaper that are easy to make by yourself. Enjoy and don’t forget to share!
1. Update a dresser
Use wallpaper to line the front of the drawers
or for a more subtle look, line the sides.
Tutorial: Bright & Bold
2. Dress up your boring stair risers
3. Frame some wallpaper for very cool and innovative wall art
Tutorial: Adventures in Creating
4. Give a plain trash can a makeover by covering it with pretty wallpaper
Tutorial: Pillar Box Blue
5. Cover a lampshade with wallpaper
6. Upgrade a tray into a stylish drink server
Tutorial: The Lovely Drawer
7. Beautify your blinds
Adding pretty wallpaper to your dreary old blinds can transform a room making it look bigger and brighter.
Tutorial: Tinkered Treasures
8. Wallpaper your cabinets to give your kitchen a whole new look
Tutorial: Up to Date Interiors
9. Cover the top of the coffee table with wallpaper
Tutorial: Emmerson and Fifteenth
10. Wallpaper the back of a bookcase
Pasting wallpaper on the back panel of your old bookcase will transform it into a whole new piece of furniture.
Tutorial: Erin Spain