If you have some old chairs that you intend to throw away, give them a new chance to be useful. We’ve searched the web and found some great ideas that will help you turn those otherwise useless old chairs into cool, new additions for your home.
Take a look at these unique ideas for reusing old chairs and maybe you’ll be inspired to create your own upcycled chair masterpiece!
1. Turn an Old Chair into a Planter
Tutorial via Small Town Rambler
2. Use 3 Old Chairs to Create This Gorgeous and Comfortable Outdoor Bench
Tutorial via Four Marrs and One Venus
3. Make an Elevated Feeding Station for Your Dog
Tutorial via the DIY Village
4. DIY Vintage Chair Drink Stand
Perfect for entertaining, parties or bridal showers!
Tutorial via Oh my Creative
5. Create A Sidewalk Chalkboard
Tutorial via Knick of Time
6. Use Chair Backs as Photo Frames
The more elegant the back of your chair design, the more stylish frame, you can have!
Tutorial via All Things Thrifty
7. Salvaged Chair Bird Bath
Just add a terra cotta pot to the seat area and fill the pot with water.
Tutorial via Daisy Mae Belle
8. Chair Back Coat Rack
Tutorial via Today’s Creative Life
9. Clothes Hangers
You just remove the backs from the chairs, and add the top of the hanger.
10. Create Stylish Side Tables for Your Living Room
Tutorial via Home Sweet Nest
11. Upside-Down Shelf
12. DIY Pet Bed made From a Chair
Tutorial via Lolly Jane