Add a personal touch to your Christmas tree this year with one (or more!) of these DIY ornaments.
Making your own Christmas ornaments isn’t just a great way to save money, but it’s a fun way to spend time with your kids and create keepsakes that will last a lifetime! Below, we have put together some great Christmas ornament ideas for you to try this holiday season. To get to the tutorials, just click on the ornament title.
1. Bottle Cap Snowmen Ornaments from Snapguide
2. Felt and Pine Cone Owl Ornaments from Lia Griffith
3. Glitter Monogram Ornaments from A Homemade Living
4. Puzzle Piece Reindeer from Cindy deRosier
5. Mason Jar Lid Tree Ornaments from Clean & Scentsible
6. Popsicle Stick Sled Ornaments from Fireflies and Mud Pies
7. Wine Cork Snowman Christmas Tree Ornaments from Growing Up Gabel
8. Twig Christmas Ornaments from Simple as That
9. Felt Christmas Tree Ornaments from This Heart of Mine
10. Recycled K-Cup Snowman Hat Ornaments from PitterAndGlink
11. Clothespin Snowflakes from Life at Cloverhill
12. Craft Stick Santa Ornament from The Craft Patch
13. Peanut Snowmen Ornaments from Evermine
14. Sliced Wood Christmas Ornaments from Hip2Save
15. Gold Clay Stars from Gathering Beauty
16. Paper Straw Ornaments from The Happier Homemaker
17. Toilet Paper Roll Ornament from Design Dazzle
18. Mason Jar Lid Wreath Ornaments from Sadie Seasongoods
19. Lightbulb Snowmen Ornaments from Kelsey Bang
20. Burlap Reindeer Ornaments from The Resourceful Mama
Which of these fun homemade Christmas ornament ideas are you going to try this year? Let us know in the comments below.
Be the first to comment